Click here for upcoming fixtures.
External competitions usually run from October to April, and teams are selected by the lead mooting coordinator. Selection is made on the strength of skeleton arguments submitted in response to a designated moot problem.
We enter several national mooting competitions, including:
- OUP/BPP Mooting Competition
- ESU/Essex Court Mooting Competition
- UKLSA Mooting Competition
- FTB/Kingsland Cup
- UKELA Mooting Competition
- Irwin Mitchell Medical Moot
- University of Bristol Inter-Varsity Competition
- Lexis Nexis Welsh National Mooting Competition
You must be a member of the OULS to enter external competitions. Reasonable travel expenses and subsidence will be reimbursed.